Services for buyers
Buying a property is one of those enormous decisions which can have life-changing consequences.
For some people it can mean a 30 year mortgage which is a serious commitment.
For others, cash buyers, it still needs to be a sound and valid investment.
For everybody there needs to be the ‘falling in love’ factor.
Finding this property is a huge undertaking especially if you intend ‘going it alone’.
- It means days of research sorting through endless listings of properties and organising an itinerary which might work on paper, but in reality is more likely to be a geographic nightmare!
- It means, as often happens, should your criteria change while you are ‘on the road’, a great deal of time will be wasted viewing houses you have already mentally discarded.
- It will mean appointments with many different agents who you will be hard pushed to put a name to, even though one of them may hold the key (literally!), to the house of your dreams.
- It means, should you be directed to the right house you may well be too exhausted to recognise it, let alone fall in love with it!!
Established in 1997, our agency has successfully closed hundreds of sales and has acquired a reputation for being professional, friendly and above all, scrupulous in its attention to detail. As a testament to this, many of our clients have only praise and thanks for the service we provided them: http://www.cortonarealestate.it/customers-feedback.html
Some people may think it luck that we continue to sell so many properties – even during troubled times.
We consider it an expression of our professionalism and a genuine love of our work.
We have learnt from experience, how to successfully match-make the right people to the right houses. We know it requires empathy, intuition and a sizeable portfolio of properties; properties to magic out of a hat when parameters change. We also know that house hunting should be made a pleasure and an adventure. After all, if we hope for you to ‘fall in love’, we should at least set the scene for a romance!
Most importantly of all however, we realise the significance of earning the trust of our clients. This is not easy given the endemic aversion most people have to estate agencies (let’s not beat about the bush!), but altering this attitude has become our personal crusade. To date we have a 100% success rate.
We know that hard work, efficiency and transparency are the keys to being a good estate agency.
We know that by providing this service we will save you both time and money:
- By clarifying ideas from the outset and discarding properties which don’t match your exact requirements.
- By steering you toward the right properties including those that are not necessarily listed.
- By assessing a property’s investment value and telling you if it is being sold at a fair market price.
- By checking the property out for any possible problems and finding legitimate solutions should any issues arise.
- By providing you with its complete file allowing you to have everything checked and confirmed for yourself.
- By assisting during negotiations and establishing terms and conditions that will satisfy all parties.
- By circumnavigating the complexities of local and EU regulations with regard to issues of conformity.
- By organising a survey before any commitment is made ensuring there will be no nasty surprises.
- By finding you the best terms and conditions for a mortgage, if required.
And should you decide to take the plunge
- By providing you assistance, in English, throughout the entire purchase process with written translations of all pertinent documentation including the survey.
- By taking you step by step – together with a registered Italian notary - through each legal phase of the purchase thereby removing the necessity and added cost of an international lawyer.
- By providing a trouble-free purchase and ensuring you are legally safeguarded up to the moment of completion.
- By transferring all utilities into your name after the sale and assisting you any way we can with your move, including the organisation of any works that might need to be done, finding you a caretaker, gardener, cleaner etc….
How we work:
During the viewings
Before we say goodbye
For details of the Notary’s role and competence in Italian law see "Useful information".