CASA DEGLI ARTISTI - Two attached old farmhouses, private garden and views, for sale, Umbria, Tuscany
|Village:||small village close to Cortona boundary|
|Garden/land:||2,800 sq. mt|
|Nearest town with services:||Castiglion del Lago 15 minutes / Camucia 20 minutes|
|City or Zone:||Castiglion del Lago|
- Two attached old brick farmhouses on the border of Umbria and Tuscany
- 250,000 Euro
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms- 330 sq. mt of total living space
- Private mature garden (2800 sq. mt)
- Main house (186 sq. mt): laundry room, canteen, room with bathroom, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, store spaces, kitchen with terrace
- Second house (137): canteen and studio with raised sleeping area, bathroom, kitchen, four more large rooms
- Main house requires structural work and modernisation and the second house is in need of complete restoration.
- All the old finishings have been preserved: ancient fireplace, pizza/bread oven, wooden beams, terracotta floors
- New road gives houses independent access and parking spaces
- Main house could benefit from an upgrade and modernization
- Second house needs complete renovation
- Beautiful views of Lake Trasimeno and Cortona
- Rural and private but not isolated setting
- Five minute walk from local village and shops
- 15 minute drive from Terontola (main line train station) and Castiglion del Lago
Cortona’s historic center: 20 minutes by car (16 kms) / Trasimeno Lake: 15 minutes by car (12 kms) / Montepulciano: 20 minutes by car (17 kms) / Siena: 55 minutes by car (70 kms) / Assisi: 1 hour by car (70 kms)/ Florence: 1 hour, 30 minutes by car (120 kms) / Castiglion della Pescaia: 2 hours by car (160 kms) / Rome: 2 hours, 15 minutes by car (200 kms) / Perugia international airport: 45 minutes by car (60 kms)
Standing in open countryside on the borders of Umbria and Tuscany, with lovely surrounding views, these two extremely attractive attached farmhouses date back to 1668 and are built of antique Sienese red brick.
This property has many possibilities as a home, holiday place, investment or all three. It is the perfect location for those wishing to live in the countryside, enjoy beautiful views, walks, bike rides, countless day trips and all day sunshine.
Charming in a traditional and unspoiled sense, Casa Degli Artisti offers the comfort of resting in a peaceful setting and the convenience of doing so in a location that feels secluded but is just minutes or hours away from many of central Italy’s most famous towns and attractions.
This house has incredible potential to be turned into, with some work, a real green oasis of relax and rustic beauty.
Farmhouses for sale in Umbria, near Cortona Tuscany, with views and land