CASALE LORENZO - Recently renovated house in Tuscan countryside close to Cortona for sale with pool, garden
|Nearest town with services:||Cortona, 15 mins|
|City or Zone:||Cortona|
In excellent condition
- Independent, detached house for sale in San Lorenzo area near Cortona, Tuscany
- 350,000 Euro, recently renovated
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), open living/dining area, kitchen (with stovetop, oven, fridge and dishwasher).
- Private well-maintained garden and swimming pool
- Water from the well
- Outdoor dining space beneath a wooden pergola
- Stunning views of the pool, surrounding countryside, old stone farmhouses, and Cortona’s
- Air conditioning and WiFi
- Possibility of installing a pellet stove in the living room.
- Successfully rented out as a holiday house
- Sold fully furnished with high-quality and stylish, elegant finishings
- Rustic yet modern, very comfortable, luminous, and charming
- Private but not in an isolated setting
- Easily accessible
- 10 minute drive from main line train stations in Camucia and Terontola
- 10 minute drive to all services and restaurants/bars in Camucia
Cortona’s historic center: 15 minutes by car (10 kms) / Trasimeno Lake: 20 minutes by car (15 kms) / Montepulciano: 30 minutes by car (25 kms) / Siena: 50 minutes by car (70 kms) / Florence: 1 hour, 20 minutes by car (115 kms) / Castiglion della Pescaia: 2 hours by car (150 kms) / Rome: 2 hours, 15 minutes by car (200 kms) / Perugia international airport: 40 minutes by car (52 kms)
Set in the middle of the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by garden, pool, and countless nearby attractions Casa Lorenzo is both homely and elegant.
Perfect for anyone eager to spend in it as little or as much time as possible, Casa Lorenzo is equally well suited as a full-time home or as a lock up and leave holiday house.
It is the perfect location for those wishing to live in the countryside, enjoy beautiful views, walks, bike rides, countless day trips and all day sunshineall while living within a couple of minutes of a well serviced town.
This beautifully restored property has great charm; while many of the rustic features have been maintained Casa Lorenzo presents itself as modern and highly functional and ready for move-in.
It’s ideal as a getaway home for a couple or for a small family who want to experience all aspects of the Tuscan lifestyle in ease and comfort, just a few kilometers from many of central Italy’s most famous cities and Medieval towns.
cottage Italy Tuscany Arezzo Cortona for sale