CASA DOLCE VITA - Farmhouse in residence, pool, garden for sale, close to Cortona, Tuscany
|Village:||Gently rolling hills|
|Garden/land:||Private garden 120 sq.mts|
|Energy label:||G - Epi > 195 Kmw/sqm per year|
|Nearest town with services:||Cortona 10 Kms|
|City or Zone:||Cortona|
In excellent condition
- 3 bed/3 bath unit (145 sq.mts) within residential estate
- Euro 379,000
- Ground floor: kitchen/dining, sitting room with fireplace, bathroom/laundry room
- First floor: two double bedrooms, bathroom
- Spectacular master bedroom suite on the top floor with ensuite bathroom and sitting area
- South facing private garden of 120 sq.mts with outdoor dining area with year-round sunshine
- Covered porch of 6.5 sq.mts
- Stunning views of the surrounding countryside and Cortona’s town center
- Large shared pool with patio, lawn, showers, and toilet facilities
- Residence is secured and maintained throughout the year, even in one’s absence
- Wifi, air conditioning, central heating
- Fitted kitchen is included in the sale price
- Beautifully restored using only original or reclaimed materials, maintaining typically Tuscan features: chestnut beams, vaulted ceilings, arches, terra-cotta floors, stone work, fireplace
- New water heater
- Covered parking for residents and guests
- Private but not isolated location
- Successful holiday rental track record- excellent opportunity for seasonal earning
- All services and main-line train station at 6 kms in Camucia
Cortona’s historic center: 15 minutes by car (10 kms) / Trasimeno Lake: 20 minutes by car (15 kms) / Montepulciano: 30 minutes by car (25 kms) / Siena: 50 minutes by car (60 kms) / Assisi: 1 hour by car (75 kms)/ Florence: 1 hour, 20 minutes by car (115 kms) / Castiglion della Pescaia: 2 hours by car (150 kms) / Rome: 2 hours, 15 minutes by car (200 kms) / Perugia international airport: 40 minutes by car (52 kms)
Located within a beautiful residential complex where mature and meticulously maintained gardens overlook some of Tuscany’s most classic rural landscapes, at Casa Dolce Vita one can relax and enjoy the prospect of being a homeowner without the difficulties which can often arise from purchasing outside a residence.
The residence is maintained throughout the year and is run as a condominium with a total of twelve units. Seven of these units, each with their own private garden, are in the magnificent main building restored with great care about fifteen years ago and which dates back to the seventeenth century. There are five independent units, built on one level, which are situated in the grounds.
The residence offers the highest quality of comfort and privacy as well as easy access to countless nearby attractions and services: supermarkets, restaurants, thermal baths, walking and cycling paths, shopping villages, and best of all many of the most famous Medieval town centers in Italy. In addition, a residence offers the safety and unique social experience of living within a small community alongside people from various parts of the world.
This property is an ideal first or second home for a family, a couple, or anyone who wishes to experience Tuscany in comfort and style. Casa Dolce Vita offers an additional perk, that of having a successful holiday rental track record, making it a solid investment as well as a private home.
farmhouse in residence for sale italy tuscany arezzo cortona